Situated in an elevated position Ski Cabin Hintermoos enjoys truly fantastic views, A cosy traditional Austrian property with modern facilities and sumptuous extras. The cabin sleeps two adults and sits nestled on the hillside 50m from the main piste. Our cabin is the perfect mountain hideaway to enjoy truly amazing skiing in a traditional and expansive ski region away from the crowds.
Ski Cabin is available to be booked independently or together with Ski Hütte 39.
- An elevated hillside position, 50m from the piste
- A traditional Austrian property
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Smart TV, complementary WiFi, Sonos music.
- 1 king size bedroom.
The property is perfect to be enjoyed itself or together with Ski Hütte 39. Cosy and quaint, offering the perfect base for a fabulous ski holiday.
- Balcony/terrace with mountain views, seating and BBQ for 2 people
- Private parking for two cars
- Entrance hall
- Cloak room with WC and sink
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed with power shower
- Open plan sung area with sofa and flat screen TV and board game selection. Small kitchen, complete with Nespresso coffee machine and Sonos music system
- Self check-in with lock box
- Meet and Greet service by our house assistance after arrival
- Chalet host available for your assistance
- Luxury linen, towels and robes
Freedom, choice and flexibility, means you can stay in fantastic properties in superb locations, but you get to choose which services you need and which you don’t. You make the rules. Want to eat out? Sure. Care to cook yourself? No problem.
All our properties have kitchen’s stocked full of self-catering accessories, guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing. Pre-arrival groceries shop and a delivery services offering a range of delicious meals is also available upon request. We have also tried and tested a wide variety of location restaurants. Our suggestions can be found under the regional information.
The property enjoys wonderful views of the Hochkönig mountains. Changing their colour throughout the day the landscape really can look truly magical. The ski hire and ski school can be located at the bottom of the windy road which leads up to the property and the slopes can be found just 50m from the chalet, offering you endless possibilities! There is a good selection of local restaurants and other things to enjoy and explore within a short drive.